What is Chronicle Client?
- Choose the application you want to view logs for.
- Graphical breakdown of standard console methods and custom user actions
- Graph of daily log activity
- Color and icon coded log events
- Collapsible object browser to analyze logged data
- Each logged item includes:
- Full trace of the logged activity
- Extensive client information
Using Chronicle Client
Start the server:
$ npm run start:server
Browse to the URL presented after starting the server.
To build the react application (and watch the files):
$ npm run compile
Chronicle Client is released as open source software under the MIT License.