Kindle Highlights Browser
The Amazon Kindle stores notes, highlights, and bookmarks in a plain text file named "My Clippings.txt". Plain text notes are easy to manipulate and copy, but they are not easy to navigate. Kindle Highlights Browser offers a simple navigation interface for browsing highlights and notes.
- Organized in a tree by Author and Title
- Easily filter by Authors and Titles
- Export subset of highlights
KHB was built using Electron and React. The style is based on React Bootstrap.
The Kindle website is extremely limited:
- The website UI is klunky
- The website only displays clips from books that you purchased from Amazon
- There don't seem to be any export features
Kindle Highlights Browser is open source under the MIT license. Feel free to fork and play with it on GitHub.